Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 82

I can't believe how great today was. It was all for myself. I went to the Salt Palace to attend a Time Out seminar taping. There were two speakers. Richard Hofepfel spoke on . Brad Wilcox spoke on The Continuous Atonement. Both were fantastic. You too can see these amazing men on Oct and Nov as Time Out Seminars will broadcast there classes on line at http://www.timeoutseminars.com/. If you have never seen one before you are missing out. Each month there is a new class. It is broken into 3 one hour segments that start each monday on the month except the last Monday. You can go back and watch then again and again to get more out of them. I hope to see you on line watching them. Thanks Laurel for putting on a great show. My mom shared this with me also. I think she had a great time too.

I came to the hospital after the taping to find Nicole having a very high fever again. And in quite a bit of pain. What am I going to do with her? I wish I knew. Right now the only thing I can do is stroke her head and hold her hand.

I wasn't here for wound care but they said it was good. Dr. Cochran took her off the surgery schedule for tomorrow. Nicole's back is still progressing so we are going to watch her back and see how it is healing before she puts the homograph on again. Well I like that. I don't want her to have anymore surgeries than necessary.

I need sleep soon. I think I am getting sleep deprived again. I hope I sleep well tonight.

No comments: