Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 64

Today is Sunday Sept 6. John, Christian, Celia and Angi are all at the Rockin' R Ranch. A little update on the reunion and then on to Nicole. Last night we had a sock hop. It was such a hit. 50's music, poodle skirts, leather jackets, malt shoppe, Penny candy. What more could you want.

Today our families had a special devotional about families. I love to hear all the stories of John's ancestors. 2 cousins spoke and they both told stories of the man whom Christian is named after. Christian Christiansen Brown. I was glad that Christian was there to hear those stories. So faith promoting.

On another post I will go on and on about the reunion with pictures and everything.

Nicole had a fairly rough day. Her pain was hard to control. It seemed that no matter what the staff did it didn't get better. Turning her or meds didn't help. I wish I would have been there to help her through that.

My parents have been troopers to help me out so much while I have been gone. They come each day and sit with her, read to her and just try to be supportive. Nice to know she is not alone.

No comments: