Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 56

I went to the Unit today at 5am. I needed to go there that early to be able to spend time with Nicole before I attended the sealing of our friends. Karen and Wade.

When I arrived this morning I was happy to know Nicole's urine output was high with the help of a drug and her blood pressure was better also because of a drug. She still has 9 bags hanging this morning.

She woke fairly easily, although, Nicole is hallucinating frequently. They are not sure why that is happening. I wish I knew. If is very frustrating. I bet is it frustrating to her also.

I left mid morning to attend the sealing. I was so happy to be there to share in that day with Karen and Wade. What a special day. Karen's daughters Lisa and Mandy were in the temple with her. So great.

I went back to the Unit before I left to fly to Kansas. I was so glad to be able to spend more time with her. She is a fighter. even though all that is happening today she is fighting through it all.

No comments: