Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 39

The email at the hospital has been done for two days.

Wednesday started off actually pretty good. Nicole's fever had broke which we are extremely grateful for. I didn't arrive at the hospital until late morning as I had to take care of things around the house. Funny how things just keep building up and then one day you just have to get in there and take care of it. Laundry, dishes, sweeping all doesn't seem to go away.

This update actually isn't going to be too newsy because the days run into each other and unless I write about it that day I honestly can't remember what happened which day.

Nicole is slated to have surgery tomorrow which we are happy for. The quicker she get covered by her own skin the quicker her recovery will progress.

Tonight Christian, Celia and I met up at The Pie. I didn't eat but it was fun company. If you have never been it is the best pizza. not just your run of the meal pizza. Gourmet is what it is but not too off the wall. While we were having dinner the unit called and told me Nicole had spiked another fever and was vomiting and for me to come right away. I was so glad they called. Sometimes they just deal with it themselves but I want to be there to help her though it. It is going to be a long night.

1 comment:

Leesa said...

I'm thinking about you!!!!