Saturday, August 15, 2009

Baby Shower for Suz

This afternoon I went to a baby shower in Ogden for my friend Suzie. I was so happy that I was here for it. I don't get to see her often enough. I always have so much fun when we get together. Suzie is having a GIRL! I am so excited for her and Bill to be parents.

The shower was given by her sisters, Amber, Kelli and Rebecca. It was so fun to see them all again. I haven't seen Becca or Kelli in like 5 years or so. Nicole and I went to Amber's house in Jan and had a sleep over. It was so fun. We stayed there because we were going to Time Out For Women in Ogden. If you have never been to one of those they are so awesome. Something you will never miss again if you go once.

Amber and I visited for a while. It was so good to see her also. Both Amber and Suzie worked at our clinic in Wichita several years ago.

I love baby showers. Suzie received so many cute things. Madi will be fashionable, clean, and will be able to rock herself to sleep.

The food was awesome. Bar-B-Q sandwiches, Fresh Fruit with a yummy strawberry dip and really yummy Lemon cheesecake bars. So good.

Its not a party with out food. I am so glad to have been invited. Thanks girls. It gave me a few hours to get my mind off the things at hand.

No comments: