Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mommy Daughter Date

Nicole and I had a fun date. We went to Color Me, Mine. This one is in Draper but they also have one in Provo and Foothill Village. It is a place that has cleaned and fired ceramic pieces. You can choose what ever piece you want and for an $8 fee you can paint your piece and then they will fire it. What a great way to spend some time together. I am thinking of doing some Christmas presents this year here. It has been quite a while since I have been creative with ceramics. I used to do them more often especially when we lived in UT. If anyone has seen my Christmas tree, I painted all the ornaments. Thanks for such a fun date Nicole! I Love You! MOAU



2 comments:

pj said...

I want to see the finished products!

Angi said...

I will take pics soom and put them on