Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sweet Nicole

Happy Happy Birthday, Nicole dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish then it would be, A Happy Happy Birthday to you from me!

You, my dear, are 23 today. You are missing your birthday celebration. We have brought balloons and a cake which we will blow the candles out on and make a wish for you. Our wish for you . PEACE. What more could anyone wish for. That is my wish for you, my sweet Nicole.

You have lived for 23 years. You have lived a life of love and struggle. You have had hardships and accomplishments. You have had sorrow and strength. You have smiled through many trials. You have had a brave face even when you are scared. You have lightened many lives around you. You have had many adventures. You have made many memories not only for your self but for those around you. You have made others smile. You have LIVED.

You, my dear, are loved.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Happy birthday Nicole! We are thinking of her!!!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Nicole!!!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday sweet Nicole! We think and pray for you daily!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! I am a childhood friend of your Mom's and have been keeping up with your blog. I am amazed at your strength and desire as well as your parents, family and friends that are going through this with you. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Love, Vickie Carter Roberts

Sandra McMillin said...

Happy Birthday girlfriend!! Loves, Hugs, and big kisses coming your way ~ Love Sandra McMillin Ü

Janelle Leatherwood said...

Hi Angi,

I remembered from the church newsletter that today is Nicole's birthday, so I thought I would comment on your blog and wish Nicole a Happy Birthday. That was a beautiful message you wrote. We are praying for her.

All the best,
Janelle Leatherwood