Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Last day in KS

John and I enjoyed an evening together at Bonefish Grill. Have you been there before? The decor is awesome. The food, although I had heard was amazing, was good but not amazing. I had Bang Bang tacos. Spicy shrimp in a flour tortilla, John had the Longfin with lemon and capers sauce. SO good he said he would order it again.

Since I am going back to UT today we spent the rest of the evening just together. Sucking up the last snuggles to last til the next time we are together.

Our nightly phone call to Nicole we heart breaking. The pain she is in still is not under control. I don't get it. 3 days and they are still giving her the same stuff. If the same stuff isn't working then change the plan. Nicole has been unable to go to PT for 2 days. Not good for her recovery. I am glad I will be there tomorrow. I have a call in for the doctor today. I hope he will call me back. Why is it that when I leave town weird things happen. Is it because they know I am not there and so they don't feel they have to monitor it as much. It meaning ANYTHING. I wonder.

So much to do, so little time. Here and there. There and here.

No comments: