Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 145

As days go it could have been better. I guess it could have been worse too.

Nicole and I actually went out and picked up a wheel chair for her to be using when we go out. It will be great so she is more mobile but yet not so tired. We did stop one place on our way home. It went well but just this little outing and what we do each day completely wears me out. Nicole, too. I am hoping after the holidays when things are not as stressful, everything will slow down.

I was able to borrow 2 table from the church today to use for our Thanksgiving dinner. It will be nice to have everyone sitting and not trying to eat out of their laps. Each day we have been doing something to get ready. Some days I wish I had 5 more kids to help out. Things are getting done and that is all the matters.

Nicole is progressing each day. Her wounds are closing more and more. I think her attitude is as good as can be expected right now.

Tomorrow PT again at the U and also dental appointment.

I am pretty excited I get to see John tonight. It has been over 3 weeks. Can't wait.

No comments: