Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 138

Today I didn't go to the hospital to see Nicole. I took the day off so I could finish my list (no, it didn't get done :( ) And go with Christian to the Neurologist.

Well, this neurologist didn't have a lot to say. He doesn't think it is neuro related so he referred us to a cardiologist. Both Christian and I were disappointed. I think someone could have scraped our long faces off the floor.

When I spoke to Nicole's nurse this evening she indicated Nicole had a great day. Wound care went smooth and so did PT. Nicole's cough is getting better.

She didn't have an appetite today. I am not sure what is up with that. Maybe just a little down because I was unable to come today. Tomorrow will be a better day. I will be there for PT at 9 as well as wound care at 11, then we will go to lunch. It is sushi day. Nicole will be excited about that. She also has a dental appointment in the afternoon that I will go with her to.

Nicole had 2 teeth knocked out so they will be making the mold tomorrow for her new teeth. Hopefully it won't take too long to get them made. Most likely 2 weeks. I guess she has been able to do without them for this long, what is two more weeks.

I am just grateful we are getting out soon and all the rest is ancillary.

No comments: