Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 120

Nicole's surgery went very well today. Dr. Morris is on now and he was the one who did the surgery. I love his demeanor. He is so easy to talk to . He was very pleased with how it went as well as how she is doing. He doesn't think Nicole will be home by Thanksgiving though. But for sure before Christmas. I guess we will see. I was really hoping by Thanksgiving.

My visit today was more of a visit to myself. Nicole was still trying to come out of anesthetic. She mostly slept with a few minutes of lucidness. That is okay though. I stroked her head and told her things I know her spirit heard. I love having that spirit to spirit talk. I know her spirit and it is beautiful.

I had an amazing day. I was able to cross 15 things off my list. Mostly because I had 2 awesome young men come to my home today. TJ and Jake. They worked for 6 hours and got many things done. Several things were lifting or moving heavy things. I was so grateful they came today.

John is going to be so excited when he comes tomorrow. I have made him a great place for him to veg out. A place he can go and no one will bother him. A guys place. I can't wait to show it to him.

Christmas shopping is coming along quite nicely. I have already found some great deals. Now I need to start wrapping stuff up.

I took Christian to the movies tonight. I was happy to have a date with him, just he and I. The movie was even pretty good. I think it was good for him to get out. It is hard for him to stay cooped up all day. Another good reason for John to come into town. He will be able to figure Christian out. John is good at that. He gets the wheels turning in his head and the little people in his brain come out and start looking through all the filing cabinets to find the right information to help John solve the mystery.

I love my family. I love them to death. They are the best family in the whole world. We are strong, we are together in all things.

WE2ARE1

No comments: