Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 119

I think I might be done with my list before the 20th. I hope so . I am buzzing through it quite nicely although after Saturday I won't be able to work on it much until after the 13th so I better get more done quick. 13 more things to check off. YES!

When I walked into the unit today to my surprise Nicole was standing in the hall talking to the daughter of a patient. I could hardly believe my eyes. She smiled at me with her twinklie eyes and took my hand. We chatted for a few more minutes before we took a ride to the cafeteria for Sushi. Today is sushi day and Nicole loves it. Me, not my favorite but anything for her.

I was able to dress her again but it will be the last time for a bit as she is having surgery tomorrow. She will be laid up in bed for maybe 4 days and then if all goes well it will all be down hill from there. I hope to be able to talk to Dr Morris tomorrow about a possible release date.

Christian and I are going to a haunted house tonight in Lindon. It is free and our friends do it every year. www.stringtown.us Check it out. I hope we actually get there. The last time we went out we had to turn around and go back because he wasn't feeling up to it. I hope he gets better soon. I love that guy.

No comments: