Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 118

Big news in the world of Nicole. She is wearing real clothes! T-shirts and loose fitting tie shorts. What a huge step that is. I was so excited when she told me should could have clothes.

I purchased some new ones at Old Navy in the clearance isle. You know the kind that doesn't cost hardly anything that if it gets ruined it doesn't matter. The new wardrobe....1 plaid pair of shorts, 1 black pair with pink elephants and 1 pink pair with white polka dots. 6 shirts of varying colors all for a mere $20. I love clearance.

I was able to mark 9 things off my list today. Another accomplishment. It may not seem like much but I am happily working through my list and feeling very satisfied.

Christian and I went to Megan's (cousin) birthday party. She just turned 18! Actually it wasn't a birthday party so much as a birthday dinner. She wanted to go to TX Roadhouse. Of course we 'had' to go. All adults and so much fun. It was very nice to get together with cousins and celebrate. Happy Birthday, Megan.

No comments: