Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 156

I can't believe where the time goes. It seems like John comes to town and a minute later he is gone. Actually we are packing right now for the drive tomorrow. I am actually going back with him. And so is Nicole. I am not sure how it will go but I hope it is uneventful. I need to take care of some business in Wichita Monday and will be leaving on Tuesday. I know it is crazy but that is our life. CRAZY.

The last two days have been remarkably well for Nicole. She has really come a long way in the past few days. Her stretching is remarkable. She can even get her self all the way dressed in certain clothes. John and i were so surprised yesterday when she came out of the bedroom all dressed. What a feat for her. Now that is progress. Something I certainly take for granted.

There are always so many things that need to get done right before we the traveling begins. Laundry, cleaning and stuff. Today Nicole and I also needed to make a trip to the U. She needed to get re measured for her vest and we needed to get some more supplies. It is amazing how much stuff we go through. I try to be frugal about it but this is ridiculous.

It snowed a small blizzard on our way there and when we came out there was about an inch or more on the ground. I guess Winter is trying to rear its ugly head. I know it is not my favorite time of the year unless my fridge is stocked and I have power and I don't have to go anywhere. Then and only then I LOVE WINTER.

So much to get done and sleep is calling me even though I can't go to bed until all the packing is done. I guess I best get to work so I can sleep.

1 comment:

Leesa said...

I wish you were coming to my ornament party too :) Sounds like your trip to Wichita will be a quick one! Maybe we'll be able to see each other next time. *Loves!*