Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yellowstone, Day 2

After our super fast drive back to the Yellowstone Valley (because it took so long to see the East side)(and we had to get into the construction zone before they closed the road for the night). We were able to see 4 Elk this time going through Mammoth Hot Springs. I guess they are held up somewhere.

It was so much fun to hang out with my brother and sister-in-law barbecuing and visiting. My nephew and his wife came by also to see us. I have not seen them since they were married. Good food, Good family, Good times.

Saying good-bye this morning was sad. I don't get to see my brother very often. Thanks for the love.

This time going into the park we went down the west side. We hardly stopped anywhere because it was raining so much and very foggy. It was hard to see anything anywhere so why bother trekking out in the wetness. Dang!

We did stop at Old Faithful. By then the rain had subsided mostly but right before we arrived Old Faithful blew. Oh well, good thing there are many other things to see around there while you wait for the next time.


No comments: