Saturday, June 19, 2010

Journey Day 5

Today was the last day of Journey. What a week. I am glad I went and more importantly I am grateful to have learned all the things I did about myself. John wants to attend next year and I know I will be ready to participate fully in a group setting. Nicole has been wanting to go to Journey for years and John and I both feel like next year will be her year to go.

I have a tool belt full of new tools to help me in my daily life. I have a new outlook on life. I have a new appreciation for others and the blessing I have been given.

I am grateful for the love my husband has for me, the support he gives me, the constant nourishment he gives my soul, the shoulders he bares me up with and the light he brings into my life. Thank you, Johnny, for believing in me. For allowing me to be my true self. No one else has every believed in me like you do. No one else has ever thought I could conquer the world like you do.

No comments: