Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tetons and Jackson Hole

Our dreary day continued as we traveled on the Tetons Nat'l Park on through to Jackson Hole. I so wanted Liz to see the majesty of Tetons. But, the closer we got the more I knew she was not even going to catch a glimpse of their beauty. We did see beauty of another sort though....



This mama moose was hiding her baby but with patience on our part we were able to catch a small glimpse of it.

Jackson was a treat for all of us. Liz had not been to a western town before so each thing we saw was new and exciting. We shopped, browsed, and eat. My favorite place to eat is Merry Piglets. YUMMO! It is Mexican and quite good and filling.



I wanted to go next door to this yummy bakery for a cookie but when we got there were no cookies to be found. All sold out. I guess we will have to save that for another day.

Headed out of Jackson we saw this beauty.



We took the long way home and detoured over to Bear Lake and Logan. I had forgotten what a beautiful drive that is. I wish it wasn't too early for raspberries.

No comments: