Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 238

Nicole was not any better today when she awoke. John had already left for a meeting so I called the doctor and took her in.

The preliminary tests: doctor indicating left kidney could be positive for kidney stones. Hmmmm........Well what now? We need to schedule for a kidney ultra sound.

I wonder if we will be able to go to Kansas with John this time. He will be home in a few hours to pack the van and start his drive back to Wichita.

Nicole is sleeping again. At least she can sleep.

I need an answer to prayer quickly. I would hate to be out in the middle of no where or away form home and have to hospitalize her.

1 comment:

4kelligirl said...

So sorry things are not going well for you. You are strong, Angi, and so in tune with the spirit. I know the decision you make about Wichita will be what's best for Nicole!