Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 228

I am so happy for today. The tickets went on sale for Victor Ludlow's Passover at BYU. He is amazing. I love to hear him speak. Professor Ludlow has been giving passover at BYU for over 25 years.

The passover he does is all 13 steps. It takes about 3 hours but, oh the knowledge and learning he brings into it. Last year was the first year we have been able to get tickets. We had tried for 6 years but to no avail was unable to secure them. This year though I went to BYU and stood at the door to be one of the first to get them.

If you live within driving distance of BYU and you want an incredible event and great learning experience

I also bought a ticket to go to the pre-class he offers. It is actually a class on how to do your own passover or to prepare your ward or group to have prof. Ludlow come and give passover to you group. I think that would be great too.

I can't wait for March. Passover season will be here soon.

No comments: