Monday, July 12, 2010

Empty Nesters FHE

I never thought I would be in the category of Empty Nesters FHE. What does that mean you say? This is where adult that have no children living at home get together one time a month and share FHE. (Family Home Evening) We may have a lesson or a speaker. It is a great way to meet and get to know others in our congregation that we may not other wise know.

Tonight was my first experience with this. A couple came to speak about their mission in S. Dakota. What a great experience they had. Hearing them got my juices flowing. I so want to serve a mission with John on day.

I pray each day for that opportunity. I pray for the guidance for what I need to learn, read and experience. I pray for health and continued strength to meet the challenges that lay before us. I pray...

No comments: