Sunday, July 4, 2010

One year later

One year ago today Nicole was in a fire. She was burned 60% 3rd degree. She was in ICU 140 days as University of Utah Burn Center.

SHE SURVIVED!

What a year we have been through. Nicole has made amazing strides. She has healed by leaps and bounds. Even the doctors have been amazed at her progress. We can thank the cold laser therapy and the healing powers from God.

Our family has grown through many difficulties presented to us during this past year. We have grown stronger and closer as a family. We have been so close to the veil we could practically touch it. We have been able to see the light at the end of the tunnel when we didn't think there would be light there.

God has granted us another season with Nicole. God has given us new eyes in which to see life through. Through God's infinite love we have survived.

You never know how strong you are until strong is your only choice.

Strengthened
Tested
Ready willing and able
Own it
Never give up
GOD

If I ever have to go through anything like this again I know I can make it. I know the lessons I learned during this last year will get me through. I know with God beside me I can do anything.

Thanks you for your prayers and your continued prayers on our families behalf. Thank you for the cards, letters, balloons, meals, cry sessions, counseling, ice cream, love, support, blankets, friendship and service.

No comments: