Monday, October 11, 2010

Dale and Teri

Our dear friends, the Orr's paid us a visit this weekend. Oh how great it was to see them. We have been friends since 1999.

Our friendship began on a temple trip from Wichita, KS to Dallas, Texas. I really didn't want to drive with people I didn't know but I am so glad I did. Teri and I forged an amazing friendship.

It is the kind of friendship that even if you don't talk to the other person for weeks you just pick up right where you left off. Our children are friends also.

We have been through many thing over the years with them. Thick and thin, Good and bad, Fun times and not so fun but always love and support from all parties on all sides.

Each one of them means something special to us. Their smiles, laughter, hugs and love makes our days even when we live many miles apart. Our sweet friends live in AZ now. All the more reason to visit them in the Valley of the Sun.

We love you guys.

No comments: