Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mom's birthday

Happy Birthday MOM

Today is my mom's birthday. What a day to celebrate. She is 79 years old. Now years ago I would have thought that was old but today it is not how I think. She is vibrant, capable, caring for herself and my dad. Many people her age are either in a home or dead or wish they were dead.

I took her today to lunch. She has never had Thai food so today was the day. We went to Saw-wa-dee. Have you ever been there? If there is better Thai food in this valley I would like to know about it. My sister Kim went also as she was in town. What a fun time we had especially since SLC was having a "THAI-foon". (get it) It was raining heavily.

After our delish lunch we ventured over to Hatch family chocolates for dessert. Of course I had a pot o creme and a pretzel dipped in caramel and chocolate. I was in heaven.

I love you mom.

No comments: