Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Aunt Kelli

I love Aunt Kelli. She is my husband's aunt but I am glad I can call her MY AUNT too.

She is here for a visit for a couple of weeks and love to spend time with her. We were lucky enough to have a sleep over with her. We all had fun spending time with her.

John's sisters, mom and nieces all went to Thaifoon for lunch one day. The company was better then the food but that is the way it should be.

We also had a barbecue at our home with all the family. I just love to get together with John's family. They are so much fun. They are all very good cooks so when there is food involved no one goes hungry.

The camera's are always snapping to catch a smile or a child doing something cute. We also have to have pictures with everyone together. All the nieces, all the sisters, all the sibs and so on.

Some things I love about Aunt Kelli.....

1. She is a great cook.
2. She always makes each person feel like they are the only ones in the room.
3. She doesn't judge.
4. She loves the gospel. I mean really loves it.
5. When I visit her she doesn't put time constraints on us.
6. She loves eating at my favorite place on the pier. Actually she was the one who introduced it to me.
7. She is the mother of my favorite cousin.
8. She is a great example to me.

Thank you for all the memories, all the love, all advice.

1 comment:

LaurenCarlston said...

oh i love aunt kelli!!! but i haven't seen her for like 5 years!