Saturday, April 17, 2010

Flight Park

Very close to our home in Lehi, UT is the flight park at South Mountain. Each side of South Mountain has a flight park. The para-sailors and the hang gliders fly off the Utah county side in the morning and the Salt Lake county side in the evening. We watch them from out front porch in the morning. I love to see them floating above the minescuel cars driving by on their commute into the city.

They look so free up in the air, dancing one with another on the cool winds. How I wish I could do that. Maybe one day.


3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! This is very cool. I want to do that someday too!!
Sooo..I was watching that video that you have posted at the bottom of your blog of the boy band at Time Out for Women. One of those guys called of the audience is my brother-in-law Adam Poll. That's so funny! Were you at that Time Out for Women??

Angi said...

That time out for women was in Ogden last year. So funny huh. I love going to TOFW. I try to go to at least 2 a year. I was going to Omaha in 2 weeks but they didn't have enough people sign up so they canceled it. The dance was so fun. If you watch it again you will see someone in the front row with their phone taking pictures. That was ME! I miss you. I hope you are well.

Valerie said...

Great photos! I am a fellow blogger (who hasn't done too much blogging lately) who just happened to come across your blog. I enjoyed my visit here. :)