Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 2 of a much needed break

Dancing on the deck, much needed sunshine, and of course the lemon-aide with the obligatory umbrella.

There is nothing I don't like about cruising. Okay, maybe one thing....the day they end. Several years ago John and I went on our first cruise and we haven't looked back.

A day at sea is a day for lounging in the sunshine with nothing else to do but bask. John doesn't much care for basking. He finds other things to do like taking classes at the gym, going to the art auction, taking more classes and eating all the wonderful concoctions they come up with.

My idea of a day at sea is nothing. I want to lay in the sun, nap, dance on deck and listen to an audio book on my iPod. All of which I did.

Nicole and I did a fun thing but I cannot mention it yet. I don't want to spoil the surprise. More to come on that in a few days.


No comments: