Sunday, January 1, 2012

Standard Works

OK...here goes.

I, Angi, will read the Standard Works each day to meet my goal of reading the entire Standard Works by December 31, 2012.

John and I are driving back from UT to KS when I decided to take up this challenge.

http://dailyclosertochrist.com/the-daily-journey/

This blog is Emily Freeman's. She, in my opinion, is a spiritual GIANT! I love her. I have read her books, heard her speak numerous times and been enamored by her words. I hope you will pop over to her blog and check it out. Join me in the reading of the Standard Works this year. I know it will lead me on a spiritual journey, none like I have been on before.

So...back to the drive. As we are driving through Colorado I am scanning my Facebook on my phone when a fellow Facebooker is taking on the challenge and challenging others. My heart was warmed at the thought. I immediately got my iPad out and opened my scriptures. I have begun...

No comments: